My Top 5: Messy Beatz


Gimmie That Beat has the pleasure to introduce you to one of the most talented producers based in the UK called Messy Beatz. With an extensive catalogue of material ranging from several different genres and styles Messy Beatz has established himself within the industry. This has led to more collaborations from across the entire UK and including work with several international artists.  Now it's time to get to know Messy Beatz "Top 5" and more.


Your Favorite 5 Producers:

Dr Dre, Kanye West, Araab Muzik, Pharrell Williams, Timberland

Favorite Beat They Produced:

Argh this one is too hard to choose.. Between my Top 5 producers they have made soooo many beats I LOVE

Why or What do you like about their skillz behind the boards?

I like their vision / creativity when it comes to making beats... They all seem to have found their own individual formula that works for them and gives them that signature sound. (Plus they all know how to get the drums knocking correctly)

How have they influenced or inspired you?

In many different ways... Dre & Kanye for the sample choices and the way they chop stuff up and make it sound unique / P. Williams & Timb masters for drums... they way they get things to bounce so I try to get that bounce (in the right track) / Araab for infusing that Trance / Techno into HipHop & beast on the MPC.. I actually got my first MPC cause I saw a YouTube vid of this guying tearing up the MPC

Which producer would you like to collabo with?

Any of my Top 5 - If had to choose one it would be Kanye West    




Is there a particular concept for the creativity of your beats/instrumentals?

Not really... I normally just sit there with a blank canvas and then the creative juices start flowing and shit starts to happen. If im doing a themed tape like 'Shocked Phuture' then I know its an electronic vibe tape so i'll go with that sound and so on but normally I just vibe as i go and see what gets created.

What is the inspiration behind your beats/instrumentals?

Everything and anything.. Family, My Son, My natural talent, Haters, Love, Pain... I could be watching a movie and hear the background track coming in and be like 'sampling that' lol. Basically anything can inspire me at any time.


Any final words or thoughts?

Just thank you for the interview and for the continued support as it is much appreciated. 

Latest Project/Projects:


Shocked Phuture Vol. 1 is Messy Beatz second official project of 2013 and features 7 hard hitting Trap / EDM style beats.  Hit the link below!!!

Tracklist

1. Fantasy 02:42
2. Shaolin 03:06
3. Face The Enemy 03:01
4. Molly 04:10
5. Show Me Love 02:32
6. Oooh Baby 03:32
7. Flutagious 03:12



STREAM/PURCHASE



Here's Messy Beatz first official project of 2013 "Donkey Kong Project", that features 5 experimental almost ambience like beats all sampled from the Donkey Kong video games.

Tracklist

1. Game Start Menu 00:11
2. Magical Journey 03:47
3. Mystic Forest 03:28
4. Lost 03:42
5. Confused 04:43
6. Kongs Revenge 03:49
7. Game Over 00:12



STREAM/DOWNLOAD


More Information About Messy Beatz:

WEBSITE: www.messybeatz.com
TWITTER: @MessyBeatz
YOUTUBE: MessyBeatzTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)