My Top 5: Kuddie Fresh


When asked the question...What do you think of when you think of Seattle? Is the answer Starbucks Coffee, The Space Needle, The Seattle Seahawks,  The Pike Place Fish Market or simply rain.  All of that is beginning to change with the talent artists and producers that rep the city such as the talented and Grammy®nominated producer Kuddie Fresh (now resides in the ATL at the present time).  Kuddie has  produced tracks for artist like Chris Brown, T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, Musiq Soulchild, Rapper Big Pooh, J. Pinder & many more...

Kuddie Fresh is also a producer of the Grammy® Award winning team Tha Bizness Productions (yes, that production team).  His work can be found in both independent and mainstream projects. Ladies and gentleman it's time to get to know Kuddie Fresh.


Your Favorite 5 Producers: 

This one is always difficult to answer. I appreciate so many different producers for different reasons. 

Dr. Dre
DJ Khalil
J Dilla
DJ Quik
Justice League

Favorite Beat They Produced: 


Another hard one.

Pump Pump - Dr. Dre
Come to Far - DJ Khalil
Think Twice -  J Dilla
All of Quik’s Groves
Justice League - Maybach Music 3

Why or What do you like about their skillz behind the boards? 

 
Musicianship and Originality

How have they influenced or inspired you? 

 
They have inspired me to find my own lane. I have learned the value of Musicianship.



Which producer would you like to collabo with? 

 
All of Them

How did the concept for the project M4L come about? 

 
Well…M4L is the forth instrumental project.  When I started doing this project the story was about my journey to pursue music as a full time career. Music Hate N Love was about how superficial this industry is ….and I wasn’t going to give up, I would stay in my lane, I would put music before everything and I would never compromise my sound. Music 4Life is like a declaration. I'm in it for life
What was the inspiration behind M4L? 

 
My Fans! The people who continue to support these projects. When I do these projects I get to step outside the box and just make the type of music I feel like making. 

Any final words or thoughts?


This was a hard Interview to do!! Lol.. But I definitely appreciate the opportunity and I appreciate the support. Thanks to J Rizzle and everybody whose listening and sharing the music. There's a lot more to come. And to everybody with a dream never give up. Keep going


Latest Project


Grammy®nominated producer Kuddie Fresh, producer for artist like T-Pain, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes, Rapper Big Pooh, & J. Pinder just to name a few sends his fourth release entitled "Music4Life Instrumentals ", which is the current installment in a series of instrumental projects . 

M4L Link: http://kuddiefresh.bandcamp.com/album/music-4life-instrumentals-beat-cd-version

Video: Musiq Soulchild Listens To M4L




More Information About Kuddie Fresh:
 
For beat inquiries : beats@kuddiefresh.com
For general information: info@kuddiefresh.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Fresh4orLife




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)