J. Rizzle Presents...A Christmas Drive With Royce Campbell (Jazz Mix)


It's that time of the year and I'm in a jolly mood, so I went through my collection of mp3s and decided to do a Christmas Jazz mix featuring one of my favorite jazz guitarist, Royce Campbell.

Also checkout more Royce Campbell's music:

itunes.apple.com/us/artist/royce-campbell/id44995457
www.roycecampbell.com

Tracklist

Car Start Intro
O Christmas Tree
Deck The Halls
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Joy To The World
Silent Night
Got Tell It On The Mountain
Toyland
Car Pass Interlude
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Away In A Manger
Good King Wenceslas
Jingle Bells
We Three Kings
O Come Ye Faithful
Car Pass Interlude
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Car Park Outro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)