J57 - ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS EP GO TO THE NAACP LDF


Hip Hop which is a genre (read: culture) created by Black & Latino people, welcomed me in, and for that I’m forever grateful.

I don’t know what it’s like to be Black in America and to have to deal with things my friends, family & fellow humans have to face on a daily basis.

I make my living from HipHop/Black culture - I’m donating 100% of the proceeds from my new EP to the NAACP LDF.

Donating all of the proceeds is not enough but it’s PART of what I’m doing to help create change; along with protesting, signing petitions, using my platform to benefit humanity and last but not least; I won’t be a shitty person. - J57

Source: Brown Bag AllStars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)