Es-K - Everything Changes


Burlington, VT producer Es-K drops his new project "Everything Changes".  Check out Es-K's words about his project.

“Been awhile since I dropped a little beat tape for everyone so I put together a little collection for you all! These are mostly from the past 6 months or so. I had a daughter recently and am in a whole new reality. I truly appreciate all of you that have been supporting me and listening to my music. It means the world to me. Now you are also helping support my daughter and that is a true a blessing! As always don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about the music, etc. Thanks again for tuning in”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)