macj - goodlove


"goodlove" is Krakow based Polish producer macj's 5th single of his back to back instrumental releases. He says the following about the song: "I made "goodlove" after I heard an unreleased beat on one Discord group. Full drums and a choppy, vibey melody is exactly what I was going for. I used a beautiful sample featuring strings and electric guitar that I later on complimented with energetic drums and a shaker. I wanted to create an image of being in love and generally feeling "good" - that's where the title comes from. It's my 5th release (single from an upcoming album) via Below System Records".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)