macj - patricia


Krakow based Polish producer macj released his new single titled "patricia". "patricia" is a special track to me. It was inspired by a significant person that has been in my life for 3 years already - not for long, but still it feels like way more. Recently I found passion in sampling beautiful sounds containing various organic instruments that provide listeners with special and truly emotional vibes that are topped off with boom-bappy drums. This track dedicated to her features a bright, lovely sample including strings and vocals that create a specific feeling of happiness and joy - exactly what I feel with Patricia" macj adds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)