Halibab Matador - Blue Eyes


Brussels-based producer Halibab Matador releases third single “Blue Eyes”, from his upcoming debut album, due out in September 2023. The single features collaborators Lea Kadian (bass) and Jeremy Dumont (Rhodes), “Blue Eyes” uptempo, lighthearted instrumental soundscape which evokes joyful memories, light and sunshine.

Influenced by artists such as King Krule, Tom Misch, Conor Albert and Petit Biscuit (who are also guitarists), "I wanted to ensure the guitar sets the tone to the song. The vocal harmonies were recorded on my phone and then added in Ableton. What I’ve really enjoyed about this solo project is that I’m able to experiment with new things". - Halibab Matador

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave Volume 001

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: August 2023

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)