Money Montage - Gods Work 2 (Instrumental Album)


Albany, NY producer Money Montage shares his instrumental album "Gods Work 2". Check out in his own words the concept behind the project and stream / purchase the release and enjoy!!! 

"I created God's Work 2 to serve as another important notch in the timeline of my career as a musician. Every 5 years or so, there’s a clear difference in where I am mentally, emotionally, and in my creative abilities. As a teenager, I made a beat tape called “Never Sleep,” to showcase what I’d do all those nights; dreading waking up for school in the morning. By 2018-2019 I felt my music hit a level where I didn’t feel like anyone was better than me at making beats. This led to the release of God's Work 1. The 2024 version of Money Montage is lightyears ahead of the past".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonk Knob Records - Not What I Call Bonk Wave - Volume 002 (Disc B)

Gimmie That Beat Top 10: December 2023